Effective Date: February 16, 2023
Treasure collects personal information from you when you interact with the Site. This information is collected and stored electronically by us. Certain information may be provided to us voluntarily by you, collected automatically by us from you, or received by us from a third party source.
1. Information Voluntarily Provided By You
We collect information about you when you use the certain aspects of the Site, including information you provide when you link a digital wallet, make a purchase, or contact our support team. Such information includes:
- Contact Data, in the form of your email address and other contact information you provide.
- Profile information, including information you provide about yourself and aesthetics you may set in your profile for other users of the Site to see, including username, profile picture, profile picture frame, banner image, name modifiers and cosmetic effects.
- Digital Wallet Information, including your digital wallet address.
- Transaction Event Data, including but not limited to applicable public IDs related to the transaction, transaction price information, and the date and time of the transaction.
- Content, including any content in messages you may send to us.
You may choose to voluntarily provide other information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, we have no control over what categories of personal information such disclosure may include. Any additional information provided by you to us is provided at your own risk.
2. Information Collected Automatically
Treasure also collects certain personal information about you automatically when you use the Site. This information includes information about your computer hardware, software, and network when you access or use the Site. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, geographic location, referring website addresses and other technical information such as protocol status and substatus, bytes sent and received, and server information. We may also collect information about how you interact with the Site. This information is used by us for our business purposes, for the operation and improvement of the Site, for technical troubleshooting, to maintain quality of the Site and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site.
3. Information Received From a Third Party Source
The Site incorporates blockchain technology, and as such, certain transactions that you engage in on the blockchain will be publicly available. We may collect certain information from such public sources.
Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools
How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site (including the marketplace for NFTs) to you and to improve the Site and user experience;
- to provide you with items you purchased;
- to provide you with notifications, including of bids or purchases related to NFTs on the Site;
- to allow for the reservation, minting, and transacting of NFTs;
- to provide you with any applicable air drops;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site;
- to communicate with you.
Sharing of Information
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality of the Site, provide data analysis and research on the use of the Site
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or any other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Blockchain Platform. When you engage in a transaction that is recorded on the blockchain, certain information that may be considered personal information related to that transaction will be published on the blockchain and may be accessible to third parties not controlled by Treasure. Transactions recorded on the blockchain permanently recorded across a wide networks of computer systems and is generally incapable of deletion. Many blockchains are open to forensic analysis which can lead to deanonymization and the unintentional revelation of personal information, especially when blockchain data is combined with other data.
- Changes of Control. We share information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition, business combination of all or any portion of our business or assets, change of control, or a transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets to another third party (including in the case of any bankruptcy proceeding).
Treasure does not share your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Security Used & Retention of Personal Information
Treasure uses reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information that Treasure directly controls, however, we will not be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of personal information that you provide through the Site that is stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your Digital Wallet Information. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation.
Links to External Websites
Do Not Track
Our Site does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Site is directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
Questions / Contact Us
Notification of Changes